Monday, July 2, 2012

As I start out this new blog, I have to admit that I am a little nervous about this. Bruce and I started our little family blog when we got married. I have loved having it and it has been a great way to let our family know what is going on in our lives. But I have this wonderful desire to post a lot more than just family stuff on there and thought that maybe the time had come for me to do my own. So, while you will all get to hear about my amazing kids and husband, you'll probably also get to hear about my daughters Craniosynostosis, her surgery and recovery, my craft projects and ideas or questions that just seem too good not to share. Yep, occasionally I have a good idea and I am always working on new projects. So that is what this blog is about. Watch for the next day or two when my kiddos 4th of July outfits will pop up on here. Hopefully they will look awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment