Thursday, August 8, 2013

Our Unexpected News

So, I've mentioned before that our little family experienced a miscarriage at the end of April, beginning of May. It was a really hard experience for me, as a mom. Especially as I'm nearing my mid thirties and I realize that the time is slowly slipping away. But about a month ago, we received some unexpected, but very happy news. We are expecting again! I'm happy to say that I have passed that lucky 12 week mark, so what better time to share it. Now that most of our immediate family knows, it is time to share it with all the rest of you!

This obviously isn't going to be a long blog post, but hopefully worth the read as you share in our wonderful joy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! I was figuring that was what you were announcing I just was too chicken to ask. I hope that the number 17 isn't the number of pregnancies you've experienced. That would be very hard. As one who's had 4 I can't even begin to understand how that would feel. But I'm very happy for your news. So congratulations to your growing family!

    ReplyDelete